- Este evento já passou.
72nd LMHI Homeopathic World Congress Leipzig
quarta-feira, 14 junho 2017 às 08:00 - sábado, 17 junho 2017 às 18:00
72nd LMHI Homeopathic World Congress Leipzig (Germany), 14. – 17. June 2017: Networking in Medical Care – Collaboration for the benefit of the patient. The German Association of Homeopathic Physicians (Deutscher Zentralverein homöopathischer Ärzte, DZVhÄ) […]
The scientific congress program will take place from 15 – 17 Juni 2017 in the congress venue “Leipzig Congress Hall” (Kongress-Halle Leipzig). We are looking forward to welcoming you already on the 14 June for the congress registration and the opening ceremony.
The following speakers have already confirmed their presence:
- PD Dr. Stephan Baumgartner (Germany): Basic research
- Dr. Carlos N. Cámpora (Argentina): Differentiation of mind symptoms
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Michael Frass (Austria): Emergency care
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Pannek (Germany): Urology
- Dr. Christa von der Planitz (Germany): Multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Alok Pareek (India): Pending
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Josef M. Schmidt (Germany): Philosophy of science
- Frans Vermeulen and Dr. Linda Johnston (USA): Specific plant families – Materia medica and case studies
- Dr. Michaela Zorzi (Austria): Plurality of healing: Homeopathy and conventional medicine in consensus
In 2017, the annual congress “International Exchange of Experiences – ICE 17” of the Scientific Society for Homeopathy (Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft für Homöopathie, WissHom) will be held as part of the 72nd LMHI Congress. More detailed information will follow.